Coronovirus (Covid-19) Advice
Given the increased risk associated with the Coronavirus crisis, Predator Pest Solutions Ltd have introduced the following protocols to mitigate the health risks to our customers and our employees;
Staff contact the office each day to confirm they are fit for duty. They are not permitted to work if they, or someone they live with develops Covid-19 symptoms. They must self-isolate as per government guidelines and cannot return to work until all symptoms subside, a coronavirus test and return to work interview have been completed.
Before our visit :
We will contact customers before our visit, to jointly complete the BPCA flow chart (detailed below) and confirm that they or any other person within their property have not:
- Developed a new, continuous cough or high temperature or a loss of, or change in, their normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia) or have any reason to believe they are suffering with Covid-19.
- Travelled to any of the restricted countries outlined on the government travel website.
- Been in contact with someone who has the Coronavirus.
Please contact us immediately, if your circumstances change following completion of the above.
We shall reschedule appointments:
- If any individual is self-isolating.
- For any customers who are concerned, shielding or have a high-risk individual within their property.
- The job does not require a pest control visit (as identified when jointly completing the BPCA flow chart with the customer).
Note: We cannot accept cash payments at this time. All payments are to be made directly to the office via credit/debit card or bank transfer at the time of booking.
On our visit:
Our technicians will arrive wearing the appropriate PPE for the job booked. We ask you to support our staff by complying with the following arrangements:
- Ensure only authorised people are in the property.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- All occupants to remain at least two metres away from our technician at all times & to leave the treatment area wherever practicable.
- leave all internal doors open to minimise contact with door handles.
- Not to sign our documentation – The technician will place a tick in the signature box to confirm you are happy with the visit and any treatment undertaken.
- To allow our technician to wash their hands using soap & water (if requested).
- To ring the office should you have any issues or concerns regarding the way we have completed our visit, before the technician leaves your property.
These arrangements will remain in effect until further notice and are subject to change based on governmental or health guidance.
If you have any questions or require additional arrangements for your place of work, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our office on 0800 112 34 80.
If you have any questions or require additional arrangements for your place of work, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our office on 0800 112 3480.
Hygiene is Important
Please refer to the government recommendations for Coronavirus on hygiene and other methods to stay safe.