Health & Safety
Safe HSE Approved Pest Control Services
Here at Predator Pest Solutions Ltd we take our health and safety responsibilities very seriously and do all we can to protect our staff, customers and the environment from any unnecessary exposure to pesticides.
We have a comprehensive health & safety policy and arrangements, which are supported by our risk and COSHH assessment documentation. All our technicians are CSCS certified card holders and fully insured, with up to £10m employer’s liability and £2m public liability insurance.
We are also Safe Contractor accredited and therefore comply with current legislation and recommended industry best practice. In addition, we have the support through this and our trade body membership of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA), National Pest Technicians Association (NPTA) and the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) to comply with, and implement any future changes to health and safety legislation.
Our pest control technicians are highly experienced and qualified to undertake the following activities when they arrive at your property.
- Establish the location, size and species of pest involved.
- Identify any harbourages and routes being used to and from any food sources.
- Complete an on-site risk assessment.
- Determine the most appropriate method for access and treatment.
- Brief the customer of the findings and their recommended next steps.
- Ensure the safety of others and protect any food preparation areas.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and commence with the treatment.
- Determine the correct and optimum locations for any baits, traps or surface insecticides and deploy these with minimum impact to the customer.
- Complete any requested proofing of the property.
- Remove and destroy any waste materials or carcases as per approved guidelines.
- Implementing a regular monitoring regime and maintain a site plan of the bait or trap locations.
- Ensure the area is left safe and provide a written report.
For further information or to book an appointment, just use the website links or call us on Freephone 0800 112 3480.