Dead Fox Removal & Advice
Predator Pest Solutions are specialists in dead fox removals. If you would like a free no obligation quote, please call us on 0800 112 3480 or fill in the form on the right.
Information On Dead Foxes
As the fox population continues to grow and their habitat reduces, the likelihood of coming across a dead fox carcass on your property has increased. These carcasses can be quite large and a source of numerous parasites and diseases, so their removal should be undertaken immediately.
Dead Fox Removal
Many local authorities no longer offer a removal service for residential or business owners, so our technicians can collect and safely dispose of dead foxes or any other pests which are on your private property for you.
Disposal should be undertaken by a competent person using full personal protective equipment (PPE) with the carcass taken away to be incinerated, or removed to an approved land-fill site which accepts such waste.
Call us now on Freephone 0800 112 3480 to discuss the situation and to organise the pest’s removal from your property.
On arrival, our technician will:
- Establish the location of the animal carcass.
- Determine the most appropriate method for access and removal.
- Brief the customer on their findings and recommended next steps.
- Ensure the safety of others.
- Wear their protective equipment and commence with the retrieval and removal.
- Place the body immediately into our vehicle for safe transport to an incinerator or landfill site.
- Ensure the area is left safe and provide a written report.