About Predator Pest Solutions
Our experienced technicians understand just how upsetting having a pest can be, so they will do all they can to address the problem for you as quickly and efficiently as possible. They will also ensure that you are given all the information you need to understand the treatment we will undertake, along with any recommended actions to prevent the pest returning. We pride ourselves on our personal, quality and value for money service and believe in a fair and transparent pricing policy, so we don’t have any hidden call out charges or other costs.
All our treatments and pesticides used are HSE approved and comply with current legislation and recommended best practice. In addition we carry out a comprehensive risk assessment before using any pesticides, and can also supply a copy of the manufactures safety data sheet or our COSHH assessments if required.
Fully Accredited Pest Control Services
We are proud members of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) the National Pest Technicians Association (NPTA) and only employ fully RSPH qualified pest control technicians, who are fully trained, insured and individual members of BASIS – PROMPT, the industry recognised professional pest controllers register.
Our Safe Contractor / CHAS accreditation and CSCS certificated staff, further demonstrates our commitment to safety and we work in partnership with the Campaign for Responsible Rodenticides Use (CRRU) in mitigating any environmental impact and the risk to non-target species.
It is our vision to be the premier pest control company throughout London, Surrey and the South East and to deliver a consistently high standard of customer advice, support and service.
We shall do this by:
- Providing a rapid, safe & effective pest control service.
- Being polite, courteous and considerate of our customers’ needs and reputation.
- Meet and where possible exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Comply with all legal requirements and industry best practice.
- Apply an integrated pest management approach to protect the environment and mitigate the risk to non-target species.
- Communicate clearly and provide professional written or verbal advice.
- Ensure our technicians have the required competence, training and support to maintain their accreditation and to comply with the latest industry or legislative requirements.
- Provide on request all relevant health and safety information about the products we use.
- Be active within our local community to where possible support local businesses and reduce our carbon footprint or environmental impact.
- Respond positively to any complaint and do all we can to quickly resolve the situation.
Predator Pest Solutions is committed to providing a high standard of pest control service to all our customers. In the unlikely event of something going wrong, we need you to inform us about the situation as soon as possible. This will help us to quickly investigate and respond to the situation and to improve our service to customers in the future.
To raise a complaint please email or write to our office setting out your complaint and a manager will be informed and will call you back within 1 working day, to obtain any further details and to understand how you wish us to conclude the matter.
If our manager cannot resolve the situation immediately, they will investigate and speak with the technician concerned. The same manager will call you back to confirm the outcome of their investigation (we aim to do this within 3 working days).
If you are still not satisfied, the matter will be passed to our Managing Director or someone previously unconnected with the complaint to review the case and decision. They will write or speak with you to confirm the outcome of their investigation within a further 7 working days to conclude the process.
All correspondence will be entered into our complaints file, which is reviewed as part of our management control processes to ensure closure, that our internal procedures are amended to reflect the decision and to help prevent any reoccurrence.
EU GDPR Regulation
Predator Pest Solutions has adopted the following principles for processing personal data, as laid down in the EU GDPR Regulation:
- Personal data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes only.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be accurate and, kept up to date i.e. process shall be in place to identify and address out-of-date, incorrect and redundant personal data.
- Personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed.
- The integrity and confidentiality of personal data is maintained at all times through appropriate technical and organisational measures, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
We may change this policy by updating this page. You should therefore check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Data we may collect from you
Predator Pest Solutions may collect and process the following data about you:
- If we undertake any treatment or provide a quotation for your company or property, we may keep your contact and any treatment details.
- If you enquire about our services via our website, we may keep your contact details.
- When you visit our website, we may collect information that is available from your browser using a cookie.
- If you send us personal data via email, we may keep your email and email address.
- If you provide CVs or other information about yourself for specific purposes.
- If you complete optional surveys for research purposes.
How we use your data
- To provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To update and enhance our records.
- To compile information relating to your use of our services.
- To provide you with information about our services and other areas that may interest you.
- To invite you to participate in market research activities.
- To comply with our legal requirements.
Disclosure of your data
We may disclose your personal information to third parties without obtaining further consent from you including:
- To our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Where we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your data, in which case we will ensure that any such service provider adheres to at least the same obligations of security with regard to your data as undertaken by us.
- Where we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our company Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will never sell your data to third parties for the purposes of marketing.
Where we store your data
Ensuring your personal data is kept and transferred securely is of the highest importance to us.
All personal data that we process in relation to our services is processed by our staff in the UK.
For the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance, your personal data is located on secure servers.
We have technical and organisational measures in place to ensure your personal data is kept securely and to prevent any unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we wish to use your data for such purposes and request your consent to these activities.
If you wish to change your mailing preferences or opt-out of marketing communications from us, you may notify us via our Contact us form on our website. Alternatively, you can write to us at our registered address, or call us on +44 (0)800 112 3480.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you.
Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Any access request may be subject to a fee (as amended from time to time) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you would like to request a copy of your personal data under the Act or have any other related queries, please write to us at our registered address.
We will take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data you have submitted.
We do not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your personal data.
You can update your personal data by writing to us at our registered address or by calling us on +44 (0)800 112 3480.
Please note that it may take up to 21 days for the changes to come into effect.
We may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Last modified May 2018
Safe Contractor Accredited · CSCS Certified Staff, Comprehensive RAMS · Monthly, Annual, Or Pay As You Go Contracts
Freephone · Fixed & Competitive Prices · No Hidden Charges · Safe & Effective Treatments · Pest Prevention Advice & SupportRead More
Prompt Response · Deal Directly With Tenants On Your Behalf · Contracted or Non-Contracted Treatments · Written Reports & Invoices Supplied
What we quote is what you pay. No hidden charges - guaranteed!