About Predator Pest Solutions
Predator Pest Solutions operates throughout Greater London, Surrey and the South East, pro-actively managing the pest and bird control requirements of all our residential and commercial customers.
Our experienced technicians understand just how upsetting having a pest can be, so they will do all they can to address the problem for you as quickly and efficiently as possible. They will also ensure that you are given all the information you need to understand the treatment we will undertake, along with any recommended actions to prevent the pest returning. We pride ourselves on our personal, quality and value for money service and believe in a fair and transparent pricing policy, so we don’t have any hidden call out charges or other costs.
All our treatments and pesticides used are HSE approved and comply with current legislation and recommended best practice. In addition we carry out a comprehensive risk assessment before using any pesticides, and can also supply a copy of the manufactures safety data sheet or our COSHH assessments if required.
Fully Accredited Pest Control Services
We are proud members of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) the National Pest Technicians Association (NPTA) and only employ fully RSPH qualified pest control technicians, who are fully trained, insured and individual members of BASIS – PROMPT, the industry recognised professional pest controllers register.
Our Safe Contractor / CHAS accreditation and CSCS certificated staff, further demonstrates our commitment to safety and we work in partnership with the Campaign for Responsible Rodenticides Use (CRRU) in mitigating any environmental impact and the risk to non-target species.
For further information or to book an appointment, just use the website links or call us on Freephone 0800 112 3480.
It is our vision to be the premier pest control company throughout London, Surrey and the South East and to deliver a consistently high standard of customer advice, support and service.
We shall do this by:
- Providing a rapid, safe & effective pest control service.
- Being polite, courteous and considerate of our customers’ needs and reputation.
- Meet and where possible exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Comply with all legal requirements and industry best practice.
- Apply an integrated pest management approach to protect the environment and mitigate the risk to non-target species.
- Communicate clearly and provide professional written or verbal advice.
- Ensure our technicians have the required competence, training and support to maintain their accreditation and to comply with the latest industry or legislative requirements.
- Provide on request all relevant health and safety information about the products we use.
- Be active within our local community to where possible support local businesses and reduce our carbon footprint or environmental impact.
- Respond positively to any complaint and do all we can to quickly resolve the situation.
Predator Pest Solutions is committed to providing a high standard of pest control service to all our customers. In the unlikely event of something going wrong, we need you to inform us about the situation as soon as possible. This will help us to quickly investigate and respond to the situation and to improve our service to customers in the future.
To raise a complaint please email or write to our office setting out your complaint and a manager will be informed and will call you back within 1 working day, to obtain any further details and to understand how you wish us to conclude the matter.
If our manager cannot resolve the situation immediately, they will investigate and speak with the technician concerned. The same manager will call you back to confirm the outcome of their investigation (we aim to do this within 3 working days).
If you are still not satisfied, the matter will be passed to our Managing Director or someone previously unconnected with the complaint to review the case and decision. They will write or speak with you to confirm the outcome of their investigation within a further 7 working days to conclude the process.
All correspondence will be entered into our complaints file, which is reviewed as part of our management control processes to ensure closure, that our internal procedures are amended to reflect the decision and to help prevent any reoccurrence.
To avoid issues or confusion about our services, please ensure you read our full terms and conditions before instructing us to undertake any work.